Cherry and Dark Chocolate @1stphorm Protein Brownie recipe by Athlete @kerrihayesfit!🍒🍫😋 #1stPhormRecipe
Makes 12 brownies
1 cup oat flour
3 1/2 scoops @1stPhorm Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Powder
2 whole eggs
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp unsweetend cocoa powder
1 tbsp baking powder
30 grams dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup stevia divided
1/4 cup water
200 grams cherries
1 tbsp vanilla extract
- In a small pot combine 1 cup of water and 1 cup of cherries and boil until cherries are pulp.
- Remove seeds, add in 1/4 cup of stevia, 1 tbsp vanilla and set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a baking pan with PAM baking spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, 1/4 cup stevia, cocoa powder and stir, next add in the chocolate chips, eggs, 1/4 cup of water, coconut oil and cherry jam mixture and mix together well.
- Scoop into baking pan and place in oven.
- Cook for 20 mins, remove and allow to cool. Serve and enjoy.
Macros: per piece (12)