*Don't kill the trees*
Embedded in every seed is a tree 🌲
1. Your #ideas, #skills and #personality are the #seeds, You need to look for a #fertile #community, #network, #congregation, #industry, #business, #company to plant your seed.
2. Get guided: Wrong land automatically stunts the #growth of your seed. *Let an agronomist (#God, #Leader, #Coach) guide you* in your land selection process.
3. *Your land predicts your #productivity:* Not every organization, business or industry is meant for you else while others are bearing fruits in #1000s you will be struggling to bear fruits in #10s.
4. Planting requires #strategy, #patience, #faith, #dedication and deliberate spacing. *Ideas won't manifest in seconds,* you have to research, study, learn from #failures and #successes of others. If you are not willing to learn, you are ready to fail.
5. *Learn the #skills* avoid #distractions and be ready to stay underground for a reasonable period of time.
6. The *underground time is required*, though it's isn't easy, skipping it automatically brings death to the potential tree your seed possess.
7. Invest; That know one knows your struggles, no one seems to care, shouldn't make you stop doing what you believe in. *Sow the seed of time,* invest in acquiring knowledge, experience and wisdom.
8. *Spring time will always come,* but before then, #familiarize with the soil and absorb all that you need to have a solid #foundation for your career or business.
It's your seed time, joyfully stay Underground. *Don't rush to be known; the wind is blowing.* Do you have any other planting seasons lesson you will like to share? please do so.
the growth stimulant.