I saw someone else do this and I thought it would be cool to do.....Tag 5 people you want to know more about.
Here are mine:
1. I am 37 years old. My birthday is March 3rd, so I am a Pisces lady🧜🏽♀️🐟🙌🏾 .
2. I have 3 sisters their names are Talia, Tori,and Tayler. I am the oldest and a natural born leader, so I can be a little bossy at times🤷🏽♀️ .
3. I grew up an athlete, so fitness is a natural thing for me. I played Volleyball, Basketball, and Track. Volleyball 🏐 was always my favorite! My dad coached Basketball, football and Track so we were always around sports🏀🏈
4. I am currently a recruiter for a distribution center. Prior to that I was involved in Operations Management for over 10 years. Switching to the recruiting aspect of the business has helped my work life balance 🧘🏾♀️💆🏾♀️ .
5. I have one daughter and 3 stepchildren. Their names are Myla 5, Fred III 17, Shaianne 17 (twins) , and Sionne 14. .
6. I have been married for 6 years. We were together 8 years before he put a ring on it.🙋🏾♀️💍 .
7. I love anything hair, makeup, beauty related💅🏾💇🏽♀️💆🏾♀️. When I was young I had stacks of magazines (pre-social media days,lol) that I would reference for beauty tips, makeup tutorials etc. Fast forward to now and I am a product junkie. The majority of my spending money goes toward supporting my habit 🤦🏾♀️ .
8. I had my daughter right before I turned 32. I was never the type that felt I needed to have a child to be complete, but she completed me. She made me nicer and less self absorbed. .
9. Although I appear confident, I can be very shy ☺️ at times. I once almost had a panic attack at one of my first meetings where I had to speak in front of upper management. Luckily over the years I have got a lot of practice at this, so I am much more comfortable now. .
10. In my dream career I would be in a position where I was working for myself, and helping other be the best version of themselves🙏🏾🌟
@trulyme91 @queen_mumof3 @clapp_4_me @mzmeeks704 @ms_randii83 @lialialock
#10factsaboutme #facts #aboutme #alittleaboutme #selflove #learningaboutmyself #selfreflection #justme #grownwoman #blackgirlmagic #goals #gettoknowme