[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

#중국드라마

MOST RECENT

#중국드라마#继承者计划#계승자계획#中国电视剧#网剧#thebigbug

드디어 오늘!!! #소후티비#搜狐视频
중국시간8시, 中国时八点能看到!

선우 로 인사드립니다!!
#善于 马上上线啦!#金东硕#刘闯#王彦霖#李欣燃

중드보다 생각나서 종석이 비취연인도 포스팅~^^ 하하하 역시 울 종석이가 최고징~~👍😘💞
비주얼 기럭지... 근데 더빙은 넘 싫다오~ 종석이 목소리가 듣고픈데~~ 넘 적응안됨~~ ------------------------------------------------- #이종석 #leejongsuk #actorjongsuk #actor #jongsuk #koreanactor #李钟硕 #李鍾碩 #イジョンソク #อีจงซอก @jongsuk0206 #비취연인 #중국드라마 #한중합작드라마 #정솽

선풍소녀2 로 중국어 공부하기!! ----------------------------------
旋风少女 2 / 第三十一集 / 爱无反顾 第三章
Tornado girl 2 / Episode 31 / Brave Enough for Love
------------------------------------------
你想得到的究竟是阳光男孩
The thing you want the most
方廷皓心中最纯粹的元武道
Is the purest Yuanwudao?
还是沾染了杂念的权力和地位
Or right and power contaminated by distracting thoughts?
不要被水沉舟影响
Don’t let Shui Chenzhou affect you.
不要变成第二个他
Don’t become another man like him.
你以为你可以改变风云
You think you can change Fengyun
但其实是风云在改变你
In fact, Fengyun is changing you.
在我看来 In my eyes
你跟沉舟比的话差远了
Chenzhou is Way better than you.
至于想不想成为第二个他
As for whether I’m gonna be him
要不要超越他 Or be a better version of him.
那是我的事情 It’s my own business.
至于长安教官你
As for you, professor Chang’an
尹秀应该跟你说过了吧
Yin Xiu should have told you.
如果再不回风云
If you don’t go back to Fengyun.
再不去沉舟身边
Don’t go back to Chenzhou
后果很严重
There’ll be serious consequences.
----------------------------------
출처: English subtitles by YouTube
#지창욱#jichangwook#池昌旭#선풍소녀2제31화#旋风少女2第31集#Tornadogirl2Episode31#중국드라마#중드#중국어#중국어배우기#chinese#learnchinese

선풍소녀2 로 중국어 공부하기!! ----------------------------------
旋风少女 2 / 第三十一集 / 爱无反顾 第三章
Tornado girl 2 / Episode 31 / Brave Enough for Love
------------------------------------------
还有 And
我本来就是这样 This is me.
根本没有改变 I haven’t been changed.
你这样只会让那些
You will only push away
关心你 在乎你的人 离你越来越远
all the people who care about you.
你以为我会在乎啊 I couldn’t care less.
我以前那么小心翼翼地照顾他们 保护他们
I took care of them so carefully, protected them.
他们都不听 They didn’t listen.
离我越来越远 And went further.
现在 Now
我只想拿到我想要的东西
I only want to get the thing I want.
至于其它的 Other things.
我不在乎 I don’t care.
你怎么会变成这个样子
Why did you become such a man?
水沉舟到底跟你说了什么
What did Shui Chenzhou tell you
迷住了你的心智 and twisted your mind?
什么是最强者
What is the most powerful man?
什么是元武道的规则
What’s the rule of Yuanwudao?
所谓的最强者
The most powerful man is one
不是打败别人而是战胜自己
Who can defeat himself not the others.
元武道最重要的
The most important thing of Yuanwudao
不是那些所谓的规则和秩序
Isn’t the rules and regulations.
而是它与生俱来的精神 It’s its spirit.
忍耐克己 百折不屈 To endure and self-control, be indomitable
----------------------------------
출처: English subtitles by YouTube
#지창욱#jichangwook#池昌旭#선풍소녀2제31화#旋风少女2第31集#Tornadogirl2Episode31#중국드라마#중드#중국어#중국어배우기#chinese#learnchinese

대만 도착~
티비 틀자마자 사마의 하고 있음 캬악😆😆👍
いきなり台湾に😅ホテルに着いてテレビつけたら大好きなドラマが!😻 #台湾#いきなり#台北#中国ドラマ#疲れた#車酔い#taipei#taiwan#대만#타이베이#급오게됨#멀미#사마의#사마의군사연맹#중알못#중국드라마

드라마 《国民老公(국민노공 = 국민남편)》 - 웅재기(숑즈치), 이계예(리씨루이)주연
15일에 첫 방송한 따끈따끈한 웹드라마😗
어제부터 완져니 빠져버렸다...ㅎㅎ미친듯이 정주행중...ㅋㅋ
원작은 '국민남편 집에 데려가다'라는 소설이다. (만화로도 있음)
한국에서도 소설과 만화가 번역되었는데 제목은 '국민남편 길들이기'이다. 대신, 지명, 이름 등이 한국배경으로 각색되었다.
그런데 아직 소설을 앞부분 밖에 못봤는데.... 드라마와 다른듯...비슷한듯...하다..드라마가 좀더 풋풋한 느낌이랄까..?ㅎㅎ..
소설의 앞부분만 읽은 개인적 소감은...좀...어둡고..남주가 좀..폭력적인 느낌..😅.
.
줄거리 : 국민남편이라 불리는 연예계 스타 루진넨(웅재기)과 18선(인기없는) 여배우 차오안하오(이계예)에게는 비밀이 있다. 밖에서는 서로 모르는척 하지만 사실 두 사람은 부부이다. 그런데 두 사람 사이에 흐르는 냉기류... 그녀 앞에서 차갑기만한 루진넨과 그런 루진넨을 보며 마음이 아픈 차오안하오.. 두사람 사이에 무슨 일이 있었던 걸까...? 이야기는 11년전 첫만남으로 돌아간다...
.
정말 넘 재밌다....💕고등학교 땐 이렇게 풋풋설렘인데...왜 둘이 멀어진거니~~ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
#国民老公 #국민남편 #국민노공 #웅재기 #이계예 #중드 #중국드라마 #熊梓淇 #李溪芮

#Repost from @fujing_wansui
사진을 찍을 때!!♡♡
한국 사람들은 “김치”~~~
영어를 하시는 분들은 “치즈(cheese)”~~~
중국 사람들은 뭐라 할까요?^^
.
三 二 一 茄子
Sān èr yī qiézi
【3 2 1 가지~~~】
.
茄子 qiézi [명사][식물] 가지
拍照 pāizhào [동사] 사진을 찍다
合影 héyǐng [명사] 단체 사진.[동사] 함께 사진을 찍다
.
.
#중국#중국어#중국어공부#중국드라마#중국영화 #중국노래#중국어학원#중국어강사#jrc#맛있는 중국어 학원#fujing#맛있는 중국어#중국어강사#吴倩

선풍소녀2 로 중국어 공부하기!! ----------------------------------
旋风少女 2 / 第三十一集 / 爱无反顾 第三章
Tornado girl 2 / Episode 31 / Brave Enough for Love
------------------------------------------
我早都跟她说过 I told her long time ago.
我讨厌她 That I hate her
让她离我远点儿
I told her to stay away from me.
可她就是不听 But she didn’t listen
非要来找我 She keeps coming to see me.
那我当然想怎么做就怎么做了
So I will just do whatever I want.
你这个家伙 You!
当时就应该把你留在孤岛上
I should just left you on that island.
我救不应该求你 I shouldn’t save you.
怪我喽 Not my fault.
方廷皓 Fang Tinghao!
告诉我 Tell me
你到底有什么苦衷 What’s your problem?
为什么要加入风云
Why did you join Fengyun?
为什么要变得面目全非
Why did you turn into this?
苦衷 Problem?
长安教官 Professor Chang’an
你是在松柏待久了 I think you’ve spent too much time in Songbai
被那帮傻瓜传染了吧
And get infected by those fools.
风云能够给我最好的平台 Fengyun can provide me the best platform.
能够让我成为最强者
They can make me the strongest.
能够让我掌控整个元武道 To control the whole Yuanwudao business.
我当然要加入风云了
Of course I would join them.
只有傻子才会像你一样离开风云道馆 Only the fool would leave Fengyun, like you.
----------------------------------
출처: English subtitles by YouTube
#지창욱#jichangwook#池昌旭#선풍소녀2제31화#旋风少女2第31集#Tornadogirl2Episode31#중국드라마#중드#중국어#중국어배우기#chinese#learnchinese

선풍소녀2 로 중국어 공부하기!! ----------------------------------
旋风少女 2 / 第三十一集 / 爱无反顾 第三章
Tornado girl 2 / Episode 31 / Brave Enough for Love
------------------------------------------
怎么样啊 How is she?
有没有好一点 Better?
温度是降了一点儿
Her temperature decreases.
但是还在烧 But still has a fever.
有降就好 有降就好
It’s good that her temperature is lower.
我刚刚看见廷皓前辈
I saw brother Tinghao.
我刚刚看见方廷皓出去
I saw Fang Tinghao go out.
我就想着百草应该快好了
I thought Baicao would also be okay soon.
百草先交给你们 You’ll look after Baicao.
百草 Baicao
方廷皓 Fang Tinghao
你要出院 You’re discharged?
你退烧了是吧 Your fever is gone?
你在关心我呀
You’re concerned about me?
百草好心去劝你
Baicao was kind to persuade you.
你为什么要把她带到孤岛上
Why did you tak her to an islet?
为什么要吓她 Why did you scare her?
为什么要让她淋雨 为什么要让她发烧
Why did you let her be caught in the rain and have a cold?
为什么 Why?
----------------------------------
출처: English subtitles by YouTube
#지창욱#jichangwook#池昌旭#선풍소녀2제31화#旋风少女2第31集#Tornadogirl2Episode31#중국드라마#중드#중국어#중국어배우기#chinese#learnchinese

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags