Gong Jing Dan (GJD) is a traditional multi-herbal medicine used for disorders of the Central nervous system.
‘Dong-Eui-Bo-Gam (Korea’s medical book) describes ‘Gong-Jin-Dan’ as follows:
“If a man is sickly even after growing up, he is constitutionally weak. In such a case, body fluids should be increased but body heat should be cooled down.
Other medicines are inefficacious against it, but this medicine is effective to harmonize internal organs with each other and to prevent carious diseases.”
• Sexual hypofunction and infertility
• Hepatic hypofunction caused by excessive stress and over thinking
• Chronic fatigue and physical decline
• Overwork and exhaustion
• Blood circulatory disorder and physical depression
• Constitutional infirmity
• Aging (preventive) and various diseases
• Hypersensitivity and somnipathy
• Paralysis (preventive)
• Hyposexuality, impotence and premature ejaculation
• Sexual hypofuction and physical enervation (female)
• ‘Sa-Hyang (Musk)’: It is effective to unblock energy. Externally it reaches the skin, and internally reaches the bone marrow.
• ‘Nok-Yong (Antier)’: It is effective to keep positive energy, sperm and the bone marrow healthy, as well as to strengthen bones and muscles.
• ‘Dang-Gwi (Largeteeth Osteric)’: It is effective for hematopoiesis and blood circulation. It regularizes menstrual cycles, and alleviates dysmenorrhea. Also, it relieves constipation.
• ‘San-Su-Yu (Japanese Cornel)’: It stimulates negative energy and helps create sperm. Also, it energizes the genital organs and improve erection quality and frequency. In addition, it warms the waist and knees.
Gongjin-dan made and sent from Lee kyung sub oriental medicine clinic in Seoul, Korea.