In Spanish restaurants I have noticed that some people ate seafood like octopas with red wine. Not for me, no thank you! But I like to eat tomato sauce with anchovies accompanied by red wine like Rioja.
1. Chop garlic and anchovies.
2. Warm chili in olive oil.
3. Add the garlic and the anchovies. Add diced raw ham or bacon and stir.
4. Add tomato and broth, and boil for a good 30 minutes.
5. Boil pasta 1 minute shorter than it says on the packet.
6. Turn the heat of the sauce pan off and add grated parmigiano reggiano, pepper and olives. Stir.
7. Add pasta into the sauce and let the pasta finish cooking in the sauce.