When we got home, the sun was starting to set.
- Papapapa - My little boy made gestures for me to hold him in my arms.
I left my shoes and backpack at the entrance and took it.
- Are you a pilot? Open your arms! You're a plane! Are we going to fly? -My little boy started making noises, like airplanes.
We went to the kitchen, I left it on his stool and gave him his favorite toy.
-stay here, okay? - I gave him a kiss on the cheek - I'm going to make soup and as the teacher told me today that you've been good, I'll make you some cookies! - My little boy smiled.
I spent two hours in the kitchen. Between the soup and the oven it was unbearably hot. I opened the windows, and while the cookies were getting cold, we both bathed.
Half an hour later, the two of us showered and freshened up for dinner.
After twenty minutes Sehun appeared. His eyes were tired, his hair was all disheveled and he was still wearing his makeup.
- How are my two loves, my two suns?- Sehun came to us with open arms and smiling.
- mamamamamamama - the little boy started dancing.
Sehun began to give him many kisses.
- EH! I shouted and Sehun turned to me - keep some kisses for me, no?.
- envious - smiled and kissed me. Sehun sat on my leg while I fed the little boy.
- Nini - He did my hair - I want to dance with you.
He got up, put on "Baby don't cry" and started dancing and humming.
- Come on - he started dancing sensually - Come with me.
- Sehun, don't you see I'm doing things - I told him.
Sehun sat down on the floor with a sad face.
-I don't love you anymore - he said.
- Hunnie.... Don't get like that - I threw a fork at him - come on, when this is over we'll dance.
- Nini, I love you.