Repost from @elavegan - Hello amazing people, how are you today? I made rainbow summer rolls again, because I just love them! 💛💚💙❤💜💗😍 I will post the recipe below.
1/2 avocado, sliced
1/2 carrot, spiralized
2 small cucumbers, sliced
1/8 of a red cabbage, shredded
1/8 of a white cabbage, shredded
A few cherry tomatoes, sliced
Rice noodles (colored with beet juice, turmeric and spirulina)
Black cumin seeds on top
Boil the rice noodles for about 1-2 minutes in salted water, then discard the hot water and rinse them with cool water. To color the noodles in pink simply add a few tbsp of beet juice and stir until all noodles are pink. I colored the blue-ish ones with a little bit of spirulina powder and the yellow ones with curry powder and turmeric. Of course I also added spices like garlic powder, onion powder etc.
1. Cut or spiralize your veggies.
2. Make sure you let the rice noodles cool, before you use them.
3. Fill a large bowl or pot with water and completely dip your rice paper in the water. 10 seconds is enough (5 seconds from each side). 4. I used a lightly greased parchment paper on my working surface, to avoid that the rice paper sticks to the surface.
5. Place your noodles and veggies in the center of the rice paper and a bit in front of it.
6. Seal the sides first, then roll it up carefully, it's a bit tricky since the rice paper is very thin and tend to become sticky after a while.
7. Dip in sauce of choice, for example soy sauce or peanut butter sauce
#govegan #vegan #vegetarian #vegansofig #ìnstafood #glutenfree #superfood #food #fitundgesund #beautiful #pretty #edibleart #eyecandy #foodporn #foodgasm #fitfood #instagood #instalike #instafit