I’d know you more by your omissions
It is rather easy to point the proper things
But then all’s a game except in the periphery
And I’d rather see what flashes from your soul
I know I shouldn’t say or want these things
Is it better to somnambulate in a mental well
Your upbringing may have poised you to resist
These constants are here, though; I see them well
There is distance and proximity in searching souls
One often sings or cries the other in muted tones
It’s in composed solitude that truth begins
In a time and place where the other has no name •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• .
Fool’s Ball, Creation for “Game” #surrealtheme42_054 #surreal42 - Dedicated to all my surreal, Magritte, football-loving friends •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• .
Week 54 | Theme Challenge
Use these tags with your entry.
Old and new creations/interpretations are welcomed. No limit to number of entries.
Challenge ends on October 24th
@surreal42 and @minimalism42 are community pages where we promote and support artist's work. Please take the time to view and to support the tags #surreal42 and #minimalism42
Theme suggested by Steve👽
1. An activity that one engages in for amusement or fun.
2. A form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
3. A meeting for contests.
4. The equipment for a game, especially a board game or a video game.
5. A person's performance in a game; a person's standard of play.
6. A secret and clever plan or trick.
7. Wild mammals or birds hunted for sport or food.
8. A group of swans.
10. Eager or willing to do something new or challenging.
12. Manipulate (a situation), typically in a way that is unfair or unscrupulous.
13. Play games.