Another year come and gone and we often just focus on the year to come and future goals but it's a great time to reflect on all that we've accomplished, experienced, friends we've made and how we've grown as individuals. I got some awesome things lining up for 2018 but heres my favorite moments and experiences of this past year.
1. Spending a week in costa rica with 3 friends having the time of our lives.
2. Built out my van into Bailey and I's current mobile adventure home.
3. Joining the amazing badfishsup family
4. Iowa to Colorado roadtrip for Animas River Days and Gopro games and spending days surfing scout wave and glenwood springs.
5. Transmission going out in the van and few personal issues leading to having to spend some time staying in town surfing and playing volleyball to get me through.
6. Leaving my company as a silent partner to pursue a full time traveling life and doing graphic design work
7. Revisiting havasupai and lake powell for a fun adventure.
8. Spending roughly 5 weeks in fayetville, wv surfing the Gauley with some of my favorite people. Some of the best surf days Ive ever had.
9. Late fall roadtrip full of rock climbing, surfing along the eastcoast, and beers with friends.
Heres to an even better 2018! Cheers!