Continuing the popcorn festivities like... #NationalPopcornDay 💁♀️🍫🍿
📸 & #recipe by @ginabnutrition. See recipe dEATs below!
CHOCOLATE POPCORN BARS
8 tbsp cashew butter
4 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 tbsp maple syrup
Pinch sea salt
SQUARE PROTEIN POPCORN
170g vegan dark chocolate + 1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Melt coconut oil in saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in cashew butter, vanilla, maple syrup, & sea salt.
2. When a smooth mixture has formed, pour into lined 9×9″ brownie tin.
3. Sprinkle lots of popcorn on top & gently press down with your hands. Place in the freezer to set.
4. In the meantime, melt your chocolate & 1 tbsp coconut oil over a medium heat, stirring often.
5. After the tray has been in the freezer for at least 20 mins take out & pour chocolate on top. Sprinkle on more popcorn. Place back in the freezer for 30 mins to set. Enjoy!