I'm trying to be more organized with my sewing; hence the lists and bulk PDF cutting, and it seems fitting to use this photo for the 20 facts about me list requested by the lovely @sewingpolarbear 😊 Thanks lady! Here goes:
1. Almost two years ago I moved to Winnipeg, Canada. Also known as Winterpeg. Also known as Mosquitoville.
2. I may be getting pretty proud and protective of this vibrant, deeper then it seems, friendly little city.
3. That said, I hate winter and I LOVE summertime!
4. I'm not a fan of shoes, or socks. I very much enjoy being barefoot.
5. Also, not a huge fan of underwear. There's a story from my first day of kindergarten that features a lack of undies and I've been riding that train as often as possible ever since.
6. I love dresses and skirts, so you see my dilemma:
7. I did my first undergrad in jazz voice.
8. I did my second undergrad in composition.
9. I may be in the process of getting ready to go back to school to do another bachelor, this time in education.
10. I'm still not quite sure what I want to be when I grow up.
11. I love musical theatre. Current obsession is Hamilton.
12. Stephen Sondheim is my idea of the coolest celebrity I could ever hope to meet.
13. I've taught English in China and music in Palestine.
14. In another life I am a marine biologist, or maybe an underwater photographer.
15. My biggest dream is to swim with whales one day.
16. I'm a big Harry Potter fan. I like to think I'd be a Gryffindor, but in my heart of hearts I know I'd probably be a Ravenclaw, or maybe a Hufflepuff.
17. I'm not the most disciplined person in the world.
18. Brunch is the best meal of the day. I love it so much our wedding was a brunch wedding.
19. Little know fact: it was also a brunch wedding so that we wouldn't be expected to have dancing, because my husband is a horrible dancer. I love him deeply in spite of this.
20. Sewing has become more important to me then music these days. That's a pretty huge thing for me to say. 😳
Tagging @upinanniesroom and @saraberkes to share some facts if so inclined!