Happy Independence Day to my beloved island of Trinidad and Tobago. The place where I spent a childhood rich in culture and experiences that shaped my thinking for the rest of my life. Growing up Avocados, Mangoes, Coconuts, Plum Putigal(Tangerines) just to name a few all would bear off trees in my very own backyard. Surrounded by Beautiful nature and wildlife things that I took for granted growing up that I reflect and miss daily. I can't wait for the day I return to this Island of paradise sweet T&T. Enjoy these pictures that represent just some of the many beautiful things about my Island.
1. My big sis Empress, that knew me since I was a child. Not only physically beautiful but also has a beautiful soul like many of our women do. Trinidad has the some beautiful Queens on this Earth. (I'll marry a Trinidadian Queen one day)
2. Pigeon Point beach in Tobago. Tobago has some of the prettiest beaches on Earth. White Sand and crystal clear blue waters.
3. The beautiful hummingbird that I grew up seeing everyday. Before it was called Trinidad many called it the land of the Hummingbird. Trinidad has 18 different hummingbird species.
4. The Beautiful Scarlet Ibis. National Bird of the Trinidad.
5. The national Coat of Arms. Scarlet Ibis on the Left and Cocrico on the Right, which is Tobago's national bird. In the middle you can see the Imposter Christopher Columbus's three no good thieving Pirate Ships, the Santa María, La Niña, and La Pinta. May God curse their souls.
6. Doubles one of my favorite foods, Introduced to the Island by indentured laborers shipped over from India by the British, after the abolition of slavery in 1834.
7. The Steel Pan or Steel Drum Trinidad's national instrument.
8. The Mighty Sparrow! Calypso singer and songwriter. Known as the Calypso King of the World. Calypso later became known worldwide as Soca music.
9. Amerindian Caribs who populated the Island for as many as 6000 years before Christopher Columbus tried to kill them off. These people were Nature Worshippers who believed everything in nature had its own life should be treated with respect.
10. Just some Ratchet Shit that I love😂! HAPPY 55th #LUVU4EVER 🇹🇹 #trinidadandtobago