Happy Friday the 13th everypawdy!! I thought it was time to pull a trick on my big brudder Sammy. As you know, Sammy has to wear a diaper/wiener wrap in the House. He likes to mark his territory and pee all over moms furniture. 🙊 He doesn’t wear his diapers outside. Which means the squirrels in our yard don’t realize that their worst enemy wears a diaper! I thought it’d be perfect to show the squirrels that Sammy is really just a big baby!!
1. Smiling because I have a great idea!
2. I’m going to steal all of Sammy’s diapers from the drawer.
3. Man he has a lot of diapers!
4. Let me put the diapers on the tree outside!!
5. Hoping the squirrels will see all of Sammy’s diapers and realize that he’s just a big baby. Heyyyy Sammy, look what I did!!!
6. Sammy, “oh my gosh Sophie!!! I’m so embarrassed!!!”
7. Mr. Squirrel, “Sammy, our worst enemy, wears diapers?! Hahahahahah!!!”
8. Sammy, “I’m so ashamed!!!”
9. Fine, fine Sammy. I’ll take the diapers down! It was only a silly trick!
10. Sammy, “I’m so ashamed Sophie!! What a cruel trick!”
Hope you liked my trick!! I’m a sassy girl. Tagging some furiends to play along for #bellasbougiebarkday. ❤️