We hope all you superfoodies have a beautiful weekend! 😁🌈💛 Here’s another tasty treat by @withlovefromfrances using our faves: Camu Camu, Dark and Decadent Vegan Chocolate Bar, Goji Berries & Cacao Nibs 🤤😍 —
Chocolate Camu Camu Apricot Bars🍑🍫
50g desiccated coconut
100g sesame seeds
50g buckwheat groats
5-10g Soaring free Superfood Camu Camu powder
160g apricots, softened in warm water and drained
30g goji berries, softened in warm water and drained
75g agave syrup
2 tbsp coconut oil —
Dried apricots, finely chopped
Soaring Free Superfoods cacao nibs
50 - 100g Soaring Free Superfoods dark and decadent raw chocolate bar or vegan ganache (see note).
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Line a baking tray or square cake tin with baking paper or grease lightly with coconut oil
2. Place the desiccated coconut, oats and sesame seeds into a food processor and blitz on a high speed for 30 seconds.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, blitz on a high speed until the mixture begins to clump together and starts to form a ball.
4. Press the mixture into your prepared tin, until it is approximately 2cm thick. Then place into the fridge for 15 minutes to firm up.
5. While the bars are in the fridge, slowly melt the chocolate in bain-marie then set aside. Once the bars have become harder, slice, dip and drizzle with chocolate and decorate with chopped dried apricot, goji berries and cacao nibs.
6. Place in an airtight container in the fridge to allow the chocolate to harden if it’s a hot day otherwise allow the chocolate to set, this may take up to an hour. *Note: To make vegan ganache, combine 100g of finely chopped Soaring free superfood Dark and decadentraw chocolate with 2 tablespoons of warm coconut cream in a clean dry bowl, mixing until the chocolate has melted and the ganache is smooth and velvety in appearance. 🙏