sleevedmermaid70 sleevedmermaid70

10,356 posts   11,491 followers   3,467 followings

🧜‍♀️🍍🐶🔐❤°O°🌺DRE🌺°O°❤🔐🐶🍍 🧜‍♀️  #vsg 3/2/2015 SW:240/LW:105/GW:HEALTHY Im really a mermaid 🧜‍♀️.Alohaspirit🍍Hairstylist.Disneyjunkie. Runnergirl .Dog mom🐶🐶 CANT STOP WONT❤🔐❤

🎯

There was a time this was my life, fried foods in large amounts, till the point of getting sick...oh the comfort I "thought" it gave me ..now dont get me wrong... I will definitely still indulge in chick-fil-a's regular chicken nuggets from time to time because ,ummm they're the Lord's chicken and that's OK😂😂😂 lol but seriously I can only eat a few of those now, when I tell you I probably could have eaten this entire platter of fried shrimp that is not a lie.FOOD is one of the hardest things to get right, because you need it to live, its 80 percent of your journey when trying to lose or maintain weight ,the other 20 percent is exercise and mental stength, its celebratory, it's what brings people together and it's a crutch for emotions..trying to balance that is HARD...but you have to find what works for you and enjoy it along the way..not punish yourself with things you don't like but find healthy alternatives to the things you know you do like , so you can feel better...its about eating to live not living to eat.IT'S ABOUT BALANCE and FINDING WHAT WORKS for YOU..not me not your momma not your significant other..but YOU... #cantstopwontstop #vsg #vsginstacrew #vsgjourney #vsgcommunity #wls #wlscommunity #wlsinstacrew #weighosstransformation #fitnessmotivation #fitfam #8020rule #throwbackthursday #neverforget #nevergoingback #doitforyou #dowhatworksforyou #evenifthatmeansyouincludethelordschicken

🎯

Lately I've been struggling with depression and anxiety thru the roof along with feelings of failure and loss of identity.Missing things from the past yet so fearfull of the future.Feeling lost is an understatement. Now you'd think I'd be so happy with the triumphs that have occured especially in the last year, I have sooooo much to be thankful for..but yet this mental stuff is no joke
I'm harder on myself now then I ever was and trying to "maintain " some normalcy when I dont feel normal is hard. Acupuncture always helps me and I havent done it in a long time, because I've fallen back into putting myself last..but I'm trying and really that's all I can do right now I'm thankful for @kellyobn for ALWAYS being there to help me get back on track. I'm EXTREMELY chemically sensitive and #acupuncture seems to be one of the few things that helps me..I'm just trying to keep all this real in case anyone else is struggling with ANYTHING..just know you're not alone and we cant give up. #tryingtotakecareofmyself #lonely #mentalhealthawareness #depression #anxiety #vsgproblems #weightlossproblems #identity

As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a $300 or a $30.00 watch - - they both tell the same time. Whether we carry a $300 or a $30.00 wallet/handbag - - the amount of money inside is the same. Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $10 wine - - the hangover is the same. Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3000 sq. ft. - - loneliness is the same.
You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
Therefore, I hope you realize, when you have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, talk with, have sung songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven and earth - - That is true happiness!!
SIX UNDENIABLE FACTS OF LIFE:
1. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy. So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.
2: Best awarded words: "Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food."
3: The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he or she will find one reason to hold on.
4: There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few really understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, You have to manage!
6: If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together! #behumble #begrateful #thankful
SIX BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD:
1. Sunlight
2. Rest
3. Exercise
4. Diet
5. Self Confidence and
6. Friends
Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy a healthy life.
The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.

Let's see who knows me....

Ya girl certainly is NOT a #basicbitch and I now hate all things pumpkin flavored, aaand not feeling this cooler weather here...I'm a #basicbeachbitch and need the warmer weather back asap #mermaidforlife #gimmesummer #ineedtobeinwaternotsweaters #beachlife #fuckpumpkinspice

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags