NDRC HAWKEYE Test & Tune #3 will be on Sunday July 16th at Vernamfield
Motorsports Park, Clarendon.
Test & Tune schedule: 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
Racer info: * There is a $500 fee for Hawkeye Test & Tune 3.
* This is a 1/4-mile test session.
* Timing: R/T, 60-foot, 330-foot, 1/8-mile w/mph, 1/4-mile w/mph.
* There is no limit on the amount of test runs.
* Single runs only (no side-by-side).
* A helmet is mandatory.
* No short pants allowed.
* Car must pass Technical Inspection.
* Drivers will be required to sign an indemnity.
* Confidentiality of information will be accommodated when requested.
* Drivers may register for NDRC Drag Racing Full Throttle 3 at Hawkeye
Test & Tune 3.
* Drivers may book Race Day Pit Spots at Hawkeye Test & Tune 3.
* Drivers may collect Racer Payouts from previous Drag Racing Full
throttle events at the conclusion of Test & Tune 3.
* Instruction by NDRC team is available for Rookie drag racers.
* Full 1/4-mile will be treated with Traction Compound.
#ndrc #dragracing #vernam #vernamfield #hawkeye