sierraasimon sierraasimon

44 posts   2,208 followers   881 followings

Sierra Simon  SAN DIEGO | Digital Account Manager | Don't ever grow up. Don't ever become a bore. Don't let the man get to you | Check out my interview on @Planoly

So excited to for the opportunity to be interviewed by @planoly about @taylorandpond, @digitalbeautyhq and my career as a Digital Account Manager and Content Specialist! Head to the link in bio to read up and check out @planoly! 📩
-
Special S/o to @kodeofkondukt you’re already amazing I can’t wait to see all of yours and Planoly’s successes to come! 💛
-
#taylorandpond #planoly

When OG bae meets new bae and everyone loves each other💫💋

Acting casual ⛱

Lookin’ like 😯

Who, me?

Hey hey Sunday 🌏

Monday morning pit stop 🤸‍♂️

When you say you’ll be ready in 5

Nope, not coming back to California

Going places. (to bottomless)

Feeling like a little impromptu trip to LA this weekend 😏

Chances are 90% of you have seen a photo like this too many times. For the remaining 10% of you, you’re welcome👌

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags