i hope you're all having the best monday so far! i wanted to touch on kombucha since i get asked about it daily. these are some of the questions and answers to them! i also think it's extremely important to do your own research because it is your body and not one body is the same ❤️
• what is kombucha?
- it's a fermented drink consisting of black tea.
• what are the benefits?
supports a healthy gut, detoxifies the body, boosts energy, eases joint pain, helps prevent a wide variety of diseases, mental clarity, powerful antibacterial agent, helps maintain a healthy liver.. etc.
• how much should i be drinking?
- it's suggested to drink a serving, usually 8oz. i drink a bottle a day (16oz) and my body feels great but everyone is different and might prefer smaller amounts. you still get great benefits from it!
• when is the best time to drink it?
- whenever YOU want! i drink it after lunch or during dinner. it's such a treat for me ☺️👌🏼
• can i drink kombucha during pregnancy/breastfeeding?
- i'm NOT a doctor. i've been drinking it for about 4 years consistently and MY experience with it during pregnancy was awesome. i craved it daily and helped big time with my digestion. it never bothered elliott or i. post bub, same thing! we never experienced anything negative with it. there's so much conflicting information out there but at the end of the day, YOU have to make the best decision for YOUR HEALTH + BODY 💯
• have you tried making your own? - not yet. maybe one day! until then.. CHEERS!
#shutthekaleup #cleaneats #realfood #GOF (gut on fleek) 👊🏼