@Cosrx PHA Moisture Renewal Power Cream Review
^Reposting the lovely @theskinnykido ❤️ -- #theskinnykidoreview .
I've been using this cream for 7weeks. I still stand with my first impression and ready to give my final thoughts on it. .
✔gentle ✔moisturizing for normal/oily skin✔a little goes a long way ✔for people who can't use aha/bha ✔for beginners ✔even out skin tone, not much brightening ✔ feels a bit heavy but disappear afterward
Cons : ✖Does not replace regular BHA or AHA ✖apply more will waste the product, no increase/different effect from a thin layer ✖no pih reduction ✔not for coconut derived-sensitive people
My opinion on it :
1. Gentle, i applied daily, no overexfoliation. I also stopped bha/aha/scrub for first week, my skin getting flakey by the end of the week,then i continued aha+bha for the following weeks, and it's okay with me
2. My skin purged a little for few days around my chin(clog-prone area), on the 4rd day of using it.
3. For my dry skin, the moisturizing factor in the cream is not enough, using another cream/sleeping mask on top helps a lot (thanks for the tip @colebiancardi😘)
4. My skin looked even toned the next morning, but if i skip this cream up to 2 days, it quickly bcome dull. My skin do feels softer and smooth to a certain extent the next morning but not increased with more frequent use/plateau in that aspect.
5. I don't hve much redness in my skin, but whenever i have it the night before, the #PHA totally zap it in the morning😘
6. I honestly don't really see any brightening effect or lightening of my pih spot aside from overall evening out of my face tone, so this is good to even out dull skin and make you look good in the morning.
7. If you're aiming for pih reduction, this is not for you.
8. This is good for people who can't stand/sensitive towards bha and aha product, or people who just started/want to dip their toes on chemical exfoliation.
9. For me personally, it's good for daily skin maintenance without the drawback of overexfoliation. Not to replace BHA/AHA in my routine.
#shopamabie #amabiebeauty #cosrx