sheemasherry sheemasherry

202 posts   5,266 followers   1,028 followings

Sherry 👑 Mommy From The Moon  📍HK🇭🇰 Fun-Sized Princess 🐰🌸 Pink Gallery of: My MoonFamily🌙 & Kawaii Things around us 🎀 #sheemasherrywrites . [My Blog Is Under Construction😅]

Maa shaaallaah Laa Quwwata illaa Billaah 🐻🍯🐝
“Daddy, this Pooh Car is Cool, but I guess I want it in his original costume. What do you think? 🚘👶🏻”
.
#TomicaDisney #DisneyMotors #WinnieThePooh #christopherrobin #DisneyBaby #ArchieZayden #MoonFamily🌙

Maa shaaallaah Laa Quwwata illaa Billaah 💙💛
Rosuulullaah ﷺ said: “The Best of You is he who is best to his FAMILY, and I’m the best among you to my family”.
.
💙 “‎خَيْرُكُمْ خَيْرُكُمْ لأَهْلِهِ وَأَنَا خَيْرُكُمْ لأَهْلِي” 💙
.
[HR. At Tirmidzi no: 3895 and Ibnu Majah no: 1977 from Companion Ibnu ‘Abbas. and shahih by Al Albani in Ash Shahihah no: 285].
.
.
#MoonFamily🌙

Maa shaaallaah Laa Quwwata illaa Billaah ❤️💛
CHAPTER XYZ: “In Which Two Cute Little Things with Big Hearts Played Together”. 💛🐻❤️🍯🐝
.
Have you watched the new Winnie-The-Pooh movie (live action), #ChristopherRobin ??? my family and I have!! There’s a Cinema designed especially for family to bring kids and babies to watch their favourite movies here in HK. I’ll talk about it later, or not 😹 — I know the movie hasn’t been released in Indonesia yet (should be August 21, I guess) but I think those who’ve been following Pooh and friends’ stories, or growing up playing with a Pooh Bear themselves will definitely love this and feel all that sweet nostalgia ❤️🐻💛 .
.
#winniethepooh #disneybound #disneybaby #ArchieZayden #MoonFamily🌙

“Hey Conan, you have unusual companions to hang out (or solve case) with today! 🤓🔍💙+🦖🦖🦖+🐽&🐭” — My Model (?), @sorayaebhy
.
.
#detectiveconan #plushiesoninstagram #conanedogawa #shinichikudo #dinosaur #peppapig

“Your Ears are definitely long and big, Mr. Benjamin ! 😮😮😮” Benjamin Rabbit is the Cousin of PETER RABBIT (you can see him in my previous post!) 🐰🐰— #Throwback to when we visited “Peter Rabbit’s Garden” on One Fine Day in April 😊🥕🐰 (It’s a Seasonal Event on CityGate Plaza, Taikoo. We went there on April 1st, 2018, #ArchieZayden 10 Months Old). #benjaminrabbit #peterrabbit #beatrixpotter #ArchieZayden #MoonFamily🌙

🐰🌿🌸🌼🍁 [SEE PETER RABBIT HIMSELF IN THE PREVIOUS POST!]
.
.
.
It’s a Seasonal Event on CityPlaza, Taikoo. We went there on April 1st, 2018, #ArchieZayden 10 Months Old.
.
#peterrabbit #beatrixpotter

“Mr. Peter, you have very big eyes! 😃” — #Throwback to when we visited “Peter Rabbit’s Garden” on One Fine Day in April 😊🥕🐰 (It’s a Seasonal Event on CityPlaza, Taikoo. We went there on April 1st, 2018, #ArchieZayden 10 Months Old). #peterrabbit #beatrixpotter #MoonFamily🌙

some of the merchandises sold there: Hogwarts House Scarf, Cloak, Badge, Wand (ever thought of teaching using that—if you’re a teacher? 😂) and Hedwig (stuffed animal of course!) you can also have your niffler there. But I guess having niffler is quite troublesome? 🤣🤣🤣
.
the Official Harry Potter Hong Kong Pop-Up Store, “Museum Context”. #sherryandplushie

It looks so nostalgic. Anyway, this magic fandom was where I got 70% of my besties. and the other 30% happened to like this fandom too even tho they were not in the community before. of Course we’re growing bigger and further from that. We’re now talking about real, more important things in life, and veeeery little about Hogwarts and stuff, but still, it was where we united and I’m so thankful to have met them, Alhamdulillah ❤️💚💛💙
.
the Official Harry Potter Hong Kong Pop-Up Store, “Museum Context”.
.
.
#ArchieZayden #MoonFamily🌙

Hello 💚 I guess today people are talking a lot about Harry Potter since it’s July 31, eh? so I decide to share some pics from Harry Potter official shop from Edinburgh called Museum Context, that we visited recently [July 27, 2018] in Hong Kong.
.
it’s actually a pop-up store, been opened since January 2018 in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, and first planned to remain only half a year. But when we asked last time, the shopkeeper said it would stay until next year! It has lots of official merchandises that we may find in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter but I don’t know if the prices are equal. Of course since it’s official, it’s on the pricey side. It’s just a one-room shop, not so big, but we’re free to look at all the stuff, try them on, and take photos everywhere (they even prepared this photo booth) so it’s nice.
.
The decoration, vibes, and everything reminded us so much of the events we always have with @indoharrypotter family 😊 #sherryandplushie #MoonFamily🌙

yes, the laughter is genuine. it’s always real with this woman @sorayaebhy (Actually I want to say “girl”, but we’re emak-emak already 😅😆😘👩‍👦👩‍👦)

💖💚💙💛🧡💜 2014 file. Would love to go back here for the Animals!!! 😍😍😍 (I certainly definitely will not ride those things in the pics 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣)

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags