It’s better to be safe than sorry! Toxic smoke inhalation causes more deaths than the fires themselves. 3/4 of the fires occur in residential estates. ** Every home needs a hero. The safety of my family is my utmost priority. To all homeowners, protect the home you love today with @falconfiresg 3in1 Fire Safety Kit. Smoke alarm is now a mandate in new homes. Get yours at 20% off on falconfire.sg with my promo code <shahdfal20>. Valid till 31 May. ** Join in the movement to promote fire safety at home!