Pop the kettle on, he says 😁!Autumn 🍁 🍂 is slowly creeping in. Indoor comforts begin. Tea, biscuits and 📺/ Netflix. #PJs #Tea #Duvet #Cookies #Dunk
RECIPE BELOW 😉👨🏿🍳 Nutella, Chocolate, Orange and Raspberry Cookies
· 1 orange, zest only
· 160g unsalted butter
· 1 tsp vanilla paste
· 170g dark muscovado sugar
· 2 large eggs, beaten
· 280g plain flour
· 60g cocoa powder
· 1 ½ tsp baking powder
· 100g Nutella
· 100g (min 51% dark chocolate), chopped
· 100g fresh raspberries, chopped
1. Whisk together zest, butter, vanilla and sugar for 4 minutes on medium speed.
2. Add the eggs, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and mix to form a soft dough.
3. Fold in the Nutella, chocolate and raspberries.
4. Chill for a minimum of 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven at 170 fan.
6. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
7. Roll the dough into approx. 4cm balls and place neatly onto the tray, making sure to leave about 4-5cm gaps to allow the cookies to spread without touching (touching isn’t bad tbh)
8. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes. Alternatively bake for at least 15mins if you prefer it crunchy.
9. Do not worry if it comes out gooey as it continues to bake once out of the oven and cools.
10. EAT IT ALL AND MAYBE SHARE CRUMBS!!