Calling all aspiring chefs and homecooks!! @anchorfp.gcc is searching for the next generation culinary stars! ⭐️ Enter the #BakedWithGoodness competition by following these easy steps 👇
1. Come up with your favourite recipes for cake, dessert, pizza or pasta using at least 1 dairy item as the main ingredient
2. Share a picture or video of your creation on Instagram
3. Hashtag #BakedWithGoodness and tag @anchorfp.gcc
Good Luck!! 🙏 There are lots of fabulous prizes to be won and I’m so excited to see your entries!! 💕 Competition closes 31st March 2018
Recipe for my Chocolate Hazelnut Meringues with Vanilla Whipped Cream 😍 If you’re looking for a delicious easy dessert recipe to impress family and friends, then this is my go-to recipe. The meringues are perfectly crispy on the outside and slightly chewy in the middle. You’re in for a treat! 😜
3 egg whites
150g caster sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
50g grated dark chocolate
1 cup whipping cream
1 tbsp icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1. Preheat oven to 100 degrees celcius.
2. Whisk egg whites on a low speed until foamy. Increase the speed to medium until the egg whites form stiff peaks.
3. Add the caster sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time and whisk at a medium speed until combined. Continue until the meringue is stiff.
4. Sift cocoa powder, add hazelnuts and dark chocolate to the meringue mixture. Fold into the mixture.
5. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper .
6. Form 9 round meringues and place them on the baking sheet. With the back of a spoon, make a shallow well in the centre of each meringue.
7. Bake for 1 hour.
8. Turn off the oven, and let them dry for about 2 hours. Let cool on the baking sheets.
9. When ready to serve, add whipping cream, icing sugar and vanilla bean paste to mixer and whip for a few minutes until light and fluffy.
10. Top the meringues with vanilla whipped cream, berries, dark chocolate shaving and edible flowers.
11. Enjoy!!!! 🤗