Happy early fathers day to my one and only dad. If you know him, you know how special he is and how lucky everyone is who knows him. I am so blessed to be your son. You have taught me a lot and treating everyone with respect is one of the lessons at the top of the list. Here are ten more things you have taught me by living life your way and leading by example:
1. Be kind to others.
2. Do what you love.
3. Stay true to your heart.
4. If you love basketball, keep on playing into your 70's.
5. Be of service to others and always help people in need.
6. Dress well. Take care of yourself. Smile.
7. Love your family.
8. It's never too late to improve.
9. Work your ass off.
10. Live every day like it's your last.
11 (bonus 😂). Pay attention to the details. Ask for what you want and be very specific especially with starbucks baristas.
All of the above is true. I'm not just being nice because it's fathers day tomorrow. Just acknowledging my dad for who he is and what he stands for.
What have you learned from your old man?
LOVE YOU, VET.