AN OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT
Savoir Faire Academie (SFA) is seeking to hire the services of a dynamic executive assistant.
It is suggested, before applying, that all aspiring applicants closely read the website www.savoirfaireacademie.in to better understand their own inclinations, abilities and desire to work within the industry of etiquette and skills development.
The job, under the mentorship and directions of the chairperson will grant the individual an opportunity to grow in professional stature and experience.
The executive assistant will be required to manage and handle affairs as instructed by the senior management for the smooth functioning and administration at SFA.
The roles to be fulfilled are as follows: -Coordinate and assist in the provision of the services of SFA to meet its specific quality standards. -Organise documentation and filing. -Conduct follow ups on initiated discussions and / or projects. - Manage social media releases and create or organise art works. -Secure leads and deliver client level service. -Follow up with clients and their appointments with Savoir Faire for regular consultancy. - Manage and track payments, organise invoices and maintain thorough firm and client records. - Draft and organise personal and official communications. - Help in personal daily time management and schedule prompts and reminders.
Only Individuals who possess the appended list of qualities need apply:
1. Professional outlook and strict time management.
2. Strong interpersonal skills.
3. Sound knowledge of Microsoft word, PowerPoint and excel or similar as on iOS operating systems.
4. A knowledge of photoshop or graphical design for creatives is favoured.
5. Positive, helpful nature and has a problem solving attitude.
6. Must be willing to commit to a minimum tenure of 1 year under contractual terms with SFA.
7. Must be a resident of Mumbai.
8. Prior experience is no precursor however may be favoured in case 2 similar applicants are short listed for the position.
9. Corporate professional dress code is mandatory while representing Savoir Faire Academie.
The consideration being offered for this position to the successful applicant is