Informative post from your former 400lb savage! Please read some tips on what I've learned from my 245lb weight loss journey:
1. Find your triggers that causes you to eat for no reason. Examples: boredom, outside influences, childhood foods, etc. Avoid those triggers and become aware when they happen.
2. Understand everything there is about sugar, carbohydrates, insulin and leptin... how it alters your thoughts. This isn't really diet because people can lose weight on any diet at a calorie deficit that they can stick to.
3. Forgive yourself when you screw up. Shrug it off and get back into it.
4. Weightloss isn't linear. Don't focus on the scale. It'll screw up your motivation or cause you to let up for no reason.
5. Discipline is like a muscle. You need to practice. Set goals, smash them, make them harder. When I have endurance days and do 15 to 20 miles of cardio, it isn't to lose weight. It's to focus my mind. It's to make me tougher, so when I feel like a donut... I'm like, this is mile 10, I could stop here but that's a victim mentality.
6. Eating or hunger can usually go away if you ask yourself why? Get out of the moment and scarcity mentality. For example, you could eat the junk in the vending machine... but will you wither away if you wait to go home and eat a healthy, filling meal? Probably not.
I'll be delving into these topics more when I start up my blog and YouTube channel. Happy Sunday all and God bless the Grind!
#wls #weightloss #bodytransformation #trainer #fitfam #fitness #weightlossjourney #fatloss #workout #muscle #fit #motivation #inspire #fattofit #transformation #igfitness #weightlosstransformation #igfitfam #handsome #igfit #healthy #bodybuilding #wlscommunity #selfhelp #inspiration #shredded #nutrition