This Mediterranean #Quinoa Salad makes the perfect side dish at any BBQ! Super light, refreshing and figure-friendly 😉
Ingredients for 3 servings:
- 150 g quinoa
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 20 g capers
- 20 g pine nuts (toasted)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Bring the quinoa and twice the amount of water to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until the quinoa is tender, about 15-20 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
2. Slice the onion into rings and dice the tomatoes. Chop the herbs.
3. Toss the quinoa with the onion rings, tomatoes, herbs, pine nuts, and capers in a bowl.
4. Dress the salad with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
One serving has 311 cal, 35 g carbohydrate, 8 g protein and 14 g fat.
#quinoasalad #quinoarecipes #healthyeating #healthyrecipes #eatclean #vegetarian #vegan