I was debating if I should post this video or not for the longest time 🤔😂 the video clip of me actually cutting the lace part got deleted and it's not something I could redo 😭 but I've made it and might as well share it! 😅😘❤️
1. Take the wig out, stare at how beautiful it is, stroke it, embrace the fact that it's going to be yours, be happy, be excited, now clam thyself
2. This is optional but you can braid your hair and then put a wig cap on but I like to just put the wig cap on and shove my hair inside 😂
3. Put the wig on, adjust it and see if you like it on yourself (if not you can take it off and return)
4. Once satisfied, take a scissor and cut close to the hair line of the wig (this may mean you'll be cutting off few strands of hair on the wig but it's all chill 👍🏼
5. Put the wig on and adjust it on your head (use the clip in comb things inside the wig to dig onto your actual hair so it's all fitted in well & tie the straps behind together so it's fitted nice and tight
6. Next using a tweezer, pull out some hair from the parting to make it look more realistic and less wig like
7. Then using a thin brush take a foundation or a concealer that's close to your skin colour and put it on the parting line and dab it in place
8. I'm cutting the front part of the wig to make it even all around (this is ofcourse optional)
9. Now you're a unicorn (if your getting this wig 😂)
If you are going out with the wig on I'd suggest you stick the lace part of the wig onto your skin using a glue gel! 😘😘
The wig I am wearing is called CoCo Synthetic front lace wig from @uniwigs 😍😍 I have a discount code 'rubiit' if you want to purchase from their website.
Song: Barbie Girl Doug Festival Trap Remix
@boulonguise contacts on in 'ocean blue'.
@lillyghalichi lashes in 'Miami'.
@mirellecosmetics lipstick in 'Charlotte'.
@hudabeauty lip strobe in 'Snobby'.
#uniwigs #unicornhair #cute #lillyghalichi #hudabeauty #wig