reyesrachel reyesrachel

1627 posts   3228 followers   966 followings

Rachel Reyes  Talk music to me

http://www.rachelreyes.us/

Spent the weekend dolphin watching, eating too many cheese sticks, zip lining, drinking too many mimosas, and golf carting around Catalina Island to celebrate my best friend's birthday! Photo diary on www.rachelreyes.us

Happy birthday to my best friend, Yssy! The face I'm making in this photo is probably the face I have on 90% of the time I'm with you. The other 10% is when you're being so super extra that I can't help my stank face lol. It was also 20 years ago I moved into our neighborhood, you asked me to play outside, and being the shy lil girl I was I ignored you haha! Good thing you were persistent because our friendship is one of the few I cherish most. Proud of the person you are and the person you're becoming. Cheers to 24 years of a fabulous life and 20 years of a best friendship! I can't wait for the next 20, and the next 20, and the next. Love you foreva eva!!! 💕

Catalina was the cooliest

Happy birthday, MAMA SMiRC L0CC!!! You literally carried me during my lowest moments and for that I'm forever grateful for you and our friendship- for all the times our Bachelor watch parties became cry/vent sessions, for all the times you listened to the broken record I was, for all the times you've reluctantly agreed to go hiking with me lol. So thankful for your compassionate, no bs, crip soul hahaha. Wishing you all the happiness and love on your special day! Love you! 💙

✌🏼out Catalina!

Whateva floats ya boat

Channel Orange 🍊

Breakfast with a view this morning. Mondays don't have to suck.

Lookin' serene but in reality we couldn't stop singing Pretty Ricky the entire way up lol

Still so in awe a third time around. @sogallant

I don't see nothin' wrooong

Weekend well spent

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags