BACK IN STOCK!!! Christmas Spirit is one of my FAVORITES this time of year! It’s excellent diffused, as a room spray, on pine cones. It’s a blend that will make you not even slightly miss the holiday sprays and candles! 😍
It is a blend of Orange, Cinnamon Bark, and Black Spruce essential oils. One thing I love about this blend is that it reminds me of my different holiday childhood memories.
• Orange oil is cold pressed from the rinds of oranges and has a juicy aroma reminiscent of the fresh fruit.
• Orange offers a sweet, peaceful aroma that can fill a room with a sense of peace, harmony, and creativity.
• Orange contains the naturally occurring constituents limonene, myrcene, and alpha-pinene
• Cinnamon Bark oil contains the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde. Aldehydes are responsible for the oil’s delightful fragrance.
• Cinnamon Bark can be applied topically; but as a “hot” oil, it requires dilution to avoid skin irritation.
• Cinnamon Bark creates a warm, comforting, and inviting spicy aroma.
• Black Spruce has a rich, woodsy, and invigorating scent that can be diffused during meditation to create a fresh aromatic atmosphere.
• Black Spruce includes the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene, camphene, and beta-pinene.