Dear friends, many thanks for your wonderful reactions for Engram, new data sculpture series exhibiting @pilevneligallery . Here is a quick answer to many of your questions; I've been exploring the idea of framing trompe l'oeil of a contemporary algorithms with data since 2011. You can simply see the journey of me and our studio. Some of them executed as it's some of them went through iterations to make the project happen. But at the end many thanks to our collaborators and friends who made this dream journey come true!
1) Augmented Structures, Istiklal Street, 2011/November @alperderinbogaz
2) Frequency Series, Istiklal Street, 2013November
3) Peruvian Landscapes, DMA MFA, UCLA, 2013/May
4) 34N119W, Westfield Topanga, UCLA, 2014/July @raman.mustafa
5) Virtual Depictions:San Francisco, CA, 2014/December
6) Wind of Boston:Data Paintings, Boston, MA, 2016/August
7) Wind of Istanbul:Data Paintings, Istanbul, Turkey, 2017/September