queenmeganrose queenmeganrose

97 posts   612 followers   1113 followings

Megan  2•4•17☀

happy birthday to the best little brother in the world🎉 love and miss you so much❤

Happy Birthday Grandma❤ love you lots(:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH. miss you a lot but can't wait to see you in july (and for zauren to reunite) go have some more fried ice cream and celebrate with the boys tonight😉 love you!! 💗🎉

best buds coming home in two weeks(:

missing our pre 1d shenanigans, trying to paint our nails outside the venue, eating a whole box of wheat thins before we got in and searching for any outlets in sight. I miss you and I miss the boys 💙

who knew national concert day was a thing?? here's where all of my money and happiness goes🤑

miss being up high and stress free 🌞

gotta say we're looking pretty "hurt" ;)

a few classics in honor of national siblings day !!💜

reasons why I love this kid:

1.  for being the happiest, and sweetest person
2. for explaining what a looper is at every show even when WE ALL KNEW
3. for all of the smoothie and chipotle snapchats on a daily basis
4. for DOURTNEY @queencourtneymicaela
5. for giving the biggest hugs

that's just a few of them but I could keep rambling on. anyways, happy 18th Daniel🎈 love and miss you so much❤ ........also I look like absolute trash and the lighting is awful so we're getting better pics next time but Mike's in the background so I guess that makes up for it :')

happy 17th birthday to my best friend. I tried writing some mushy friendship post originally, but I didn't sound right and I got stuck on every sentence, so here's the real one. you've been my sidekick since fifth grade. our friendship started with the short hair, and neon justice t shirts. then when you brought me to KSGD, we began dancing together and received our shiny baked potato costumes (never forget hip hop year 1). since then, we've done everything together. I spend 90% of my time with you and the other 10% either face timing or texting you. So thank you, for having my back all these years. For being someone I can call up during the worst and best times. For giving me memories that last a lifetime. And here's to the future. To the concerts we're going to. To saving up and buying limelight for the next tour. To traveling together. And to our plans after High School, wherever we go (cali or new york). whatever happens in the next few years, I know we'll all be together somewhere, because I can't imagine being without you. so now that I did end up writing a long sappy post, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PARTNER IN CRIME. I love you so much and hope you enjoyed all the surprises today 🎉❤️ @queencourtneymicaela

happy birthday to one of the most talented people out there. hope you've learned how to do hair better in 24 years...❤️🎉

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags