Ok let’s talk social media!!
* First I am not here to diss influencers because that’s an old trend by now!
But I am here to discuss why should a category define me?! I personally don’t believe that I belong under one specific category and I love that - yes LOVE IT!
* My love for my career in marketing does not mean that all I have to do is share marketing or social media info (I get paid to do my job and I do it well & that’s all I need). My career is more than just posting and saying I work in social media, no I actually do analytics, reporting, budgeting, business development and other big words that “bloggers” don’t know anything about. 😏
* My love for going out and eating amazing food and trying new places also doesn’t define me and doesn’t mean I have to only post pictures of food! 🤤
* My love for fashion, beauty , makeup ,unique items colorful, comfy 🌈 and unicorn 🦄 things doesn’t mean that that’s all I wear or that’s all I should be about because I am definitely not a fashionista I’m my own kind of “ista” and I love it! I personally don’t see myself as a makeup artist either I’m just a girl that happens to get lost in Sephora and try cool things out !
* My love for travel from 45 min flights to 22 hour flights globally doesn’t mean I’m a travel blogger and all my posts should be about that. (Even though nowadays someone can take one trip and then define himself as a travel blogger 🙃) ✈️ * Last but definitely not least I am a kick ass mom (if I do say so myself) but my content isn’t all about being a mom because I don’t feel like that’s the only thing that defines me either! I really do love sharing tips, recipes, things I’ve learned along the way too but that’s my thing I SHARE! I love all the questions I get regarding this topic specifically and I’m always happy to get in touch, but being with the new trend of a mom blogger also isn’t for me! 🤭
So as you can see I’m a mix of all things awesome and I am planning on staying this way. I will not allow a word or a phrase to define me because I am much much more than that and I freaking love it 😍
Here’s to self love and spreading positivity!
Your vibe attracts your tribe 💜