Our Teacher of the Month
The Inspirational Mary Aranas
She is light and lovely, in deep and profound ways. Spend any amount of time with Mary and you get the sense that the world is a good place full of good people. She is a healer, a nurturer, a friend and a yogi all the way through.
A seasoned teacher of 15 years, Mary is an expert on multiple levels so we asked her few questions to get to the bottom of what makes her, her - check it out:
1. Favorite Book - Autobiography of a Yogi, Paramahansa Yoginanda
2. Describe yourself in 3 words - Prayerful, Playful, Passionful
3. Favorite Pure Yoga story/memory -Teaching Restorative with construction through the walls
4. Favorite ice cream flavor - Mint Chocolate Chip or Moose Track
5. Biggest indulgence - $1 Oysters All Over Town!
6. Best advice you’ve ever received - Feeling bliss everyday is my own choice.
7. Favorite NYC lunch/dinner spot - Crave Fish Bar, John Doe, and Pig N Whistle ($1 Oysters & great menus!) Mary is hosting a 100 Hour Restorative Teacher Training this Summer.
Visit the link in bio & our stories to sign up!