[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

project.pico project.pico

78 posts   590 followers   421 followings

Project Pico  Fair-trade, organic cotton underwear.

http://www.project-pico.com/shop/

Happy birthday to the 'P' in PICO! Wonderful Phoebe πŸ’›
.
.
Photo: @albertobalazs Coonoor, India 2016
.
.
.
.
#india #coonoor #birthday #filmisnotdead snotdead #35mm #filmphotography

We are really looking forward to joining some of our friends for @thelissome Pop-up 'A Curated Selection of Mindful Fashion' this Sunday on June 25th @redyellowbluee20 in Stratford where there is a beautiful array of brands selling their sustainable wares.

We are also part of the mindful morning talk discussing the drive behind PICO pants and our ethos alongside other brands sharing their stories @henri_london, @boboheme and @desmondanddempsey.

Head to the Lissome website to get your tickets for the talk.. We would love to see you there! .
.
.
#organiccotton #organiccottonunderwear #lissomepopup #mindful #fashion #popupstore #mindfulfashion #quality #stylewithpurpose #consciousliving #slowfashion #greenfashion #sustainablefashion #sustainableliving #buylesschoosewell #sharingstories #whomademyclothes

What beautiful weather 🌞
It's the last weekend of the #thehenristore & there is 15% off everything in-store from the wonderful @henri_london @zmjewellery @ren.london @ottowinfootwear & us.. Do pop by if you are in the area.

Thank you to @jamieoosterhuis for the πŸ“Έ
.
.
.
#fairtrade #locallymade #organiccotton #everydayessentials #simplicity #eastlondon #popupshop #popuplondon #picopants #organiccottonunderwear #highwaist #filmphotography #filmsnotdead

A celebratory pic of Edgar and Max having completed an epic climb in Utah on Castleton Tower wearing their Pico pants. Well done boys! Where will Pico pants go next? .
.
.

#organiccotton #organiccottonunderwear #fairtrade #climbing #thegreatoutdoors #castletontower

How about this for a special Father's Day present, an organic cotton shirt by @henri_london, a pair of @project.pico Fairtrade organic cotton trunks and a complementary notebook, a beautiful present with provenance and a story.
If you would like to pop into #thehenristore we are there for only 4 more days. We can't believe how the time has flown by, has been brilliant.
For every purchase we are treating you to a notebook by @henri_london, made of organic cotton.
.
.
.
#provenance #sustainablefashion #sustainability #madewell #madewithcare #organiccotton #organiccottonunderwear #sharing #fairtrade #madeinindia #madeinbritain #organiccottonshirts #popupshop #collaboration #likeminded #youngdesigners #transparency #whomademyclothes #fathersday #appreciation #gratitude

Open for 5 more days! Recommended as one of the 26 ace things to do this week by @timeoutlondon.
Come see the collection of work from @henri_london @ren.london @ottowinfootwear and @zmjewellery and us, @project.pico. We are a group of young designers all working on sustainable and transparent production and this is the last week together in our pop up #thehenristore. Has been an amazing six weeks!
Thanks everyone. .
.
.
.
#thehenristore #organiccotton #organiccottonunderwear #madeinindia #fairtrade #khadi #organiccottonshirts #handmadejewellery #handmadeshoes #linen #madeinbritain #sustainablefashion #ethicalfashion #madebypeople #collaboration #transparency #meetthemakers #sharing #gratitude

This is the unit in the south of India where the dye used for PICO pants is taken to be recycled.
Powered by solar energy 🌞 95% of the dye material is recycled to drinking water πŸ’¦ with the remaining 5% reduced down to bricks used for construction πŸ”¨. More info can be found on our website, link in bio! πŸ‘†πŸ½
.
.
.
#sustainablefashion #solarpanels #futureoffashion #water #india #sustainability

Gi Gi honeymooning in her customised PICO pants! .
.
.

#organiccotton #organiccottonunderwear #handembroidery #sustainablefashion #sunshine #smiles

Come join us this Thursday for some mending, down at the Yurt Cafe Limehouse.
Bring your wares with tares and we can all help each other repair our much loved clothes! .
.
.

#mending #reuse #madetolast #sustainability #sustainablefashion #careforyourclothes #learnaskill #helpeachother

Cotton clouds ☁️
(John Constable)
.
.
.
#organiccotton #constable #clouds #organicunderwear

Down at #thehenristore today, swing by and see the amazing sustainable wares produced by @henri_london @ottowinfootwear @ren.london @zmjewellery and us, @project.pico. You are still in with a chance of winning Β£200 worth of all our products.
Head down to 274 Hackney road, we are a stones thrown from Columbia road flowers market too!! Here till 4.. .
.
.

#bankholidayweekend #madetolast #madewell #collaboration #sustainablefashion #ethicalfashion #whomademyclothes #organiccotton #columbiaroad

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags