[K-drama Review] I'm thinking should i make this kind of post like every week? but i only watch some dramas that i'm interested in lol.
Anyway! another recommended drama that worth to watch. School 2017.
This KBS drama is still airing every Monday and Tuesday at 10pm KST (the english sub will be out on Tue-Wed. go check Kissasian.com 😉)
So why this drama is worth to watch?
1. Just like another School series, it gaves you an intrigue and problems in school life. So it brings your high school memories. It can makes you cry, laughs, giggling and also get mad out of it.
2. The actors are relatively new, so it brings the freshness into the drama.
3. Kim Sejeong's act is surprisingly good. No wonder she got the main role on her acting debut.
4. Kim Jung Hyun and Kim Sejeong's chemistry is so cute and fresh.
5. The message on the drama itself. It brings the topic about how rude, crazy and how mean the society in the real world. I always love watching drama that has a meaningful message on it, not just lovey dovey cringey drama. So this drama really interesting for me. .
So, if you want to reminiscing your highschool life memories, you can give it a go and watch this drama! Happy weekend ❤
#kdrama #school2017 #kimsejeong #kimjunghyun #학교2017 #koreandrama