pippidongstocking pippidongstocking

1338 posts   799 followers   621 followings

Rachael Fitzgerald Jackson  "I use air quotes when I talk, and I sigh a lot, and I own a 'Human League' cassette. Get over it."

https://myspace.com/article/2016/9/12/hot-rod-circuit-taste-of-chaos-interview

STICKS!!!! Nora's favorite toy! #babyspam

While I worked the nocturnal shift last night Andy sent me this pic from his and Nora's trip to the mall. Made my night 😍 #babyspam

Can't forget to post a pic with Dexter in it too 🐢🐢 #nationalpuppyday #americanbulldog #chihuahua #bros #bff

In honor of #nationalpuppyday here is a pic of Tobias back when he was a wee pup πŸΆπŸ’• this was our first day living in Bham 7 years ago. Now he weighs more than I do! #americanbulldog #americanbully

This kid is so happy 99% of the time πŸ˜πŸ’• (The other 1% is when she gets super tired and turns into Rosemary's Baby πŸ˜‚) @andyjackson

Playground kid πŸ˜πŸ’•

Cheesin 😜

The best πŸ’•πŸ˜

According to Andy's Facebook it was 4 years ago yesterday that we found Pinky at the empty house next door. I miss the crap out of this little lady everyday. She was the best dog ever πŸΆπŸ’• And I swear to god we see her ghost all the time! πŸ‘»πŸΆ

Mom's watching Dateline, and I'm just over here eating Michael Jackson's head πŸ˜‚

That's me on the left! (Cool collar, mom!)

Couch hangs 😍

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags