I met another Moonchild 🌜and I can’t get over this person. Anxiously awaiting your discharge from the hospital so that we can talk more 😊 for the first time in 7 years, I had actually been able to bond, relate, and vent about cutting with another patient. I know that I myself was a patient but I miss being there to share stories and spread joy and happiness from within that building they kept us locked up in. - One thing many don’t realize is that just because I model or post pictures of myself so "freely", doesn’t mean my life is easy.
I have tried anti depressants but what works best for me is to absolutely destroy myself in the gym and to channel the energy from my stress, anxiety, and depression into the work-outs I put myself through in the gym. I stopped cutting and harming myself in other ways and used it to my benefit.
- Many people admire the body without realizing WHY I was able to work out so intensely to get to where I am. Basically using this positive outcome to mask the mental problems I deal with. - I’m not alone either.
- I hope to spread some light on those who look down on themselves for their “imperfections” or their “crooked smiles” (like my own).
- I have progressed far enough now, through the support of those around me and especially on my social media platforms, that I don’t let negative comments get to me. I post what I feel like because this is my page, about myself, and I post what I want to share. Sometimes its really hard and I feel insecure and am embarrassed at what I upload but I fight that mental barrier and I hope that if you have insecurities too that you can reach out to me.
- I’m NOT a celebrity, famous actor/singer/musician, or really in any important role in our society. I’m just a guy with 46,000+ followers and fans who I hope I can reach out to and help shed some light on.
- I’m not too good for you. So please come to me if feel the need to. I acknowledge that there is a lot of neglect within individual’s lives that prevent them from seeking help. *If I can’t get to you in time, please don’t be shy. Call the National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255 * - Thank you, to my Supporters AND “haters”.