We've found another great way for you to use your Golden Grind Turmeric Latte Blend from your IoM Mentorship goodie bag. Make these Golden Zesty Cashew Bliss balls! 💛 Love this recipe by @j.nourish Turmeric is great for your health internally & externally. It can be added to your sweets, to your curry, to your lattes & your teas....that’s just the start! DELIGHTFUL Golden Zesty Cashew Bliss balls 👌🏼 💫 -
ZESTY COCONUT TURMERIC BLISS BALLS
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup Organic Raw Cashews
- 1 heaped tbls Golden Grind Original blend - 2 Pitted medjool Dates or 2 tbls rice malt syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Juice of one fresh lemon or Lime
1. Place the cashews in a food processor to form a crumbly cashew mixture
2. Add the Coconut, Chia seeds, Dates or Rice malt syrup, Vanilla extract, Turmeric blend and lemon juice. Blitz for 1 minute or until combine together (add water if required)
3. Using a tablespoon, roll each pile into a bowl in the palm of your hands. Roll in Shredded Coconut, and repeat until the mixture is finished.
4. Set in the fridge for 1/2 an hour to set & Enjoy!
Find Golden Grind @thewellnest