I've been tagged by a few people now to post 10 things about me, and I guess it's time. I don't have a current picture of myself that I'm happy with, so I'm throwing it back to my month old girl and my still kind of pregnant face. Okay, prepare to be dazzled. 😄
1. I've been in love with my husband since I was 14.
2. When I was young I couldn't wait to be a mother and was married with my first baby at 22. I am beyond grateful that I get to do it all again.
3. Avery was conceived naturally even though I was 44. One of my clients told me nobody would believe me, which I think is hilarious. The reason she was a surprise is that I'd had several losses prior and was told by my doctor that another baby was highly unlikely without IVF.
4. I still have a baby tooth. There was no permanent tooth behind it.
5. Public speaking terrifies me. I know where the fear came from but I don't know how to fix it.
6. I have scoliosis and almost always have some degree of back pain, especially after a photo shoot. It's one of the downsides to my chosen career.
7. I joke that my diet is 80% paleo and 20% ice cream, but I'm not really joking.
8. Since my daughter was born I've had a really hard time balancing work and motherhood. Gavin was 7 when I started my business, so being a working mother of a baby is a new experience for me.
9. Our boys have never been to traditional school. Homeschooling is common now, but in the mid 90s our friends and families thought we were nuts. If I could go back I might do a few things differently (isn't that always the case with motherhood) but overall have no regrets. I'm not sure yet what we'll do with Avery.
10. My dream travel destination is Australia, and it's been planned and fallen through a few times. I think 2018 is my year. 🙌🏻
I now tag @sheriidante @everyday_eve__ @loveandsundays @blondecoffeebean