These dahlias are finally starting to fade but still lovely.
• I also want to touch on a topic. The other day, I saw a lot of posts/stories expressed negativity they’ve received on their feeds. My friends and family have asked me before if I ever have to deal with “trolling” on here. Although I really haven’t, it got me thinking that I’m not immune to it.
• The extent of interesting comments I’ve received, I can remember about three:
1) someone questioned our appliance choice for our Lyndale rentals saying they weren’t high end
2) couldn’t believe we enameled our wood trim white instead of leaving it natural...such a heated topic 😅
3) expressing they liked the before of our Dupont rental renovation vs. the after.
• Our stance is that we just take them with a grain of salt. Sharing our projects publicly may open us up to criticism but at the end of the day...it’s our money we saved up for each project, our time committed, our sweat equity and our own opinion is what really matters. With that said, I’ve also received two other strange comments that were followed up by an apology without me saying a word so that was refreshing to know that they thought twice about what they wrote and how it can be hurtful. The internet is full of good and bad but I hope that we never let the bad take over. Dust them off and enjoy your weekend 😎. It’s going to be a beautiful one in Minneapolis ☀️.