What if I told you that there's bacon hiding inside these coconut flour pancakes? Not kidding 🥓🥞@jennafreshandfit upgraded these pancakes and turned them into real Paleo breakfast treats. And before you ask... Yes, you can dunk them into maple syrup 😉 You're welcome!
• 4 strips of uncured, no sugar added bacon
• 1/4 cup coconut flour
• 2 large eggs
• 2 T coconut oil, melted
• 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
• 1/4 t baking soda
• Pinch of sea salt
• Grass-fed butter or ghee for cooking
• Pure maple syrup for serving
1. Heat a large griddle over medium heat and cook bacon until crisp. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, lightly whisk eggs, coconut oil and coconut milk. Whisk in coconut flour, sea salt and baking soda until smooth.
3. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter on large griddle over medium/low. Using a 1/3 measuring cup, pour batter onto griddle in strips. Place a piece of bacon onto each strip of batter and drizzle with more batter over the top. Cook until golden, about 4-5 minutes.
4. Flip using a spatula and cook an additional 4-5 minutes. Serve with maple syrup.
#bancon #pancakes #pancakestack #pancakeday #breakfastideas #paleohacks #paleobreakfast #glutenfreebreakfast #pancakesforbreakfast #coconutflour #🥓 #🥞