Instagram post by @taichiqigong IIQTC
Breathe from your Belly
- As you inhale, imagine that your belly is a big balloon that you’re slowly filling with air.
- Place your hands on your belly while you slowly inhale.
- Watch your hands as they rise with your in-breath.
- Watch your hands fall as you slowly breathe out, letting the air out of the balloon.
- As you exhale, make sure your belly stays relaxed.
- Take at least two or three more slow and deep breaths, making sure to keep your attention on the rise and fall of your belly.
Breathing slowly and deeply into and out of your belly is a signal to your mind and body to let go of stress and improve your health and happiness.
Doing belly-breathing lowers your blood pressure, relaxes your muscles, and helps you manage your emotions. Belly-breathing creates peace in your mind as well as your body.
#breathe #mindbody #meditation #mindfulness #yoga #taichi #qigong #qi #gratitude #spiritual #activeliving
Most Popular Instagram Hashtags