[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

owen.thomas owen.thomas

23 posts   327 followers   304 followings

Owen  It was all just a dream

Lehigh's one hill of a place! #firstofficialvisit Sorry if I missed anyone

It's not prom, it's senior banquet πŸ•ΊπŸΌ

Put em in the dirt, boys #xemout #fyrm

Happy Thanksgiving from some of my Dads and I #PromPics

So the adoption papers we got said you were born today, so happy 13th you chump πŸŽ‚. #WeLookPossessed #BadSmilesRunInTheFamily

There were fireworks I swear... But happy early birthday America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #YesImAwareItsThe3rd

What are we doing?

Let me put out some facts for you.

The life expectancy of an American is 78 years.

The average person has around 18 years of education under their belt by age 22.
The average person will find a job and work for the most part steadily from age 22 to age 62. They will make enough to get by, support their family, with a small cushion of luxury here and there.

At this point, the average American only has 16 years left in their life.
98% of students are bored or do not enjoy school.

70% of the people in the workforce don't enjoy their jobs.

The average American spends 74% (58 years) of their life unhappy.
So according to society, we get 26% of our lifespans to enjoy ourselves and be happy, and the other 74% is spent doing something they don't want to do, doing what the boss wants, just conforming into the system that keeps our fragile world running.

Humans may not have come with a manual on how to live our lives, but what we're doing now can't be right.
So, I ask again, what are we doing?

We're being controlled. Each one of us is picked up by society and put on the conveyor belt of life. If you stay on the conveyor belt, life's "great". Nothing will hurt you and you'll just be more fuel for our society's engine. Step off the belt, however, and things get nasty.
We may be the smartest creatures on earth, but are we the happiest? We may make fun of animals, who seem to live without any rhyme or reason. But who are we to judge when we can't even choose how we want to go about living 74% of our life? They seem happy, and they simply do as they please.

Once more I will ask: what are we doing??? Nothing can change now. But until it does, just do whatever makes you happy.

When your brother is the baddest dude in town #PublicEnemyNumber1 πŸ’₯πŸ”«πŸš΅

#tbt I was an odd child πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The pristine, crystal clear waters of Phillipsburg middle school. #nofilter #punintended

Beach me πŸƒπŸ„

New kitten>Football game

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags