Big winds in the forecast 🌬!
Our first race in the Louis Vuitton @AmericasCup Qualifiers scheduled for Friday, will now need to wait a further day. Gale force winds and heavy rains are forecast to buffet Bermuda on Friday and organizers have decided to postpone racing until Saturday.
“I think it’s the right decision to make this call early and give everyone enough notice,” said ORACLE TEAM USA skipper @JSpithill. “It’s a shame, but the good news is that by Saturday we have some great weather coming in for the next week or so. We’ve waited over two years for this. Another day won’t hurt.” Full story via link in bio. #AmericasCup #ThreePeat
📷 (C) ACEA 2017 / @rspinto [Ricardo Pinto]