onepeloton onepeloton

1,793 posts   269,193 followers   203 followings

Peloton  Reinventing fitness with live & on-demand boutique studio classes available anytime on the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread & Peloton Digital. #onepeloton

Full-body workouts are no laughing matter. #onepeloton

"Oftentimes we feel like our problems are too big to take on, so we push them to the side and ‘hope’ things will change. But as we all know, hoping is nothing without hard work and determination to make it happen. This quote is so empowering to me because it allows me to look back and celebrate the Black men and women who have done incredible things to fight for change and equality in this country, but it also reminds me of how much more needs to be done. More specifically, it reminds me that I can't just wait around and hope for others to do the changing--I have to take part in the change, be the change, and be brave enough to face whatever challenges come my way."-@jsimsfit #onepeloton

It’s already Sunday morning in Hong Kong...which means @becsgentry is at the starting line of the Hong Kong Marathon! Leave some love and support for Becs in the comments, and head over to her page to read more about her marathon journey. 📷 @peckpic #onepeloton

Need gear with a little bit of motivation included? Here's why you'll love this "Together We Ride Far" top: made of extreme light weight cotton, this tank will be breathable while you sweat but can also be easily styled with jeans. This collectable, go-with-everything tank will soon turn into your go-to for comfort and instant inspiration--tap the photo to shop now. #wearpeloton

In this Friday fitness tip, @rksolidnyc breaks down how to stay patient and focused: “If you want to go fast, you gotta go slow. Fun fact: in order to get faster I train most of my mileage (80%) at conversation pace, yup! A pace you could sing along to your favorite song at. The other 20% is fast, furious and fun! Progression requires patience, planning and some humor. Those long runs, those extra miles, those days you 'don’t feel like it' that take and test all your patience. Stick with your plan and when you slip up (we all do) learn to laugh it off and get back on the horse.” #onepeloton

"D.C. is starting to look like a winter wonderland. I've been using Peloton Digital and I love it! Great music, great coaching and overall a great workout. My legs are definitely feeling it this morning." Photo via @_runningoncoffee_ #onepeloton

You put your heart into every single workout. And that makes all our hearts beat faster. Happy Valentine's Day from team Peloton. #onepeloton

When your Peloton setup is really coming together. Photo via @sarahfortune #ridepeloton

Peloton instructors @leannehainsby and @mattymaggiacomo are breaking down how to know if you need an active vs. passive recovery--tap the link in our bio to learn more. #onepeloton

Busy schedule ahead? Peloton instructors @becsgentry dishes on the snacks she keeps in her bag while on-the-go. Tap the link in our bio to learn more. #onepeloton

"I believe part of our purpose as humans is to seek ways to generously be of use to others with the unique gifts and talents we were individually blessed with. Personally, I believe it is my individual purpose to help empower others to overcome the obstacles standing in the way of their potential." -@chasetucker #onepeloton

Have your eye on this @pheelstyle tank from the Boutique? Here's why you'll love it: made from lightweight performance mesh, this instructor favorite top can tie both in the front and back and will be breathable on the Bike, Tread and even outdoors—tap the image to shop now. #wearpeloton

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags