olivelavender olivelavender

7705 posts   2010 followers   4320 followings

olivelavender  NYC is home. Now, iPhone 6 only. 90% straight snapshots, no adjustments: only cropping for square format. The other 10% Instagram filters only.

This Account is Private

Follow to see their photos and videos.

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags