Getting #Carrots ready for my soup 🍜 .
Carrot Sweet Potato Soup .
2 Sweet Potatoes (Medium Size)
1 Can Coconut Milk
1 1/2 Cups Almond Milk
2-3T Maple Syrup
3Tb Grass-Fed Butter (melted)
1-2 tsp Cinnamon
Salt & Pepper for taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, lay parchment paper out on a baking pan, peel the carrots & sweet potatoes and cut into small cubes. .
2. Place the cubed carrots & sweet potatoes on the baking pan. Add the butter, cinnamon, salt, pepper & mix together.
3. Roast in the oven for 20- 25mins, or until soft in texture. Put the sweet potato in your desire blender... but I prefer my #vitamix @vitamix 🤓
4. Pour the coconut milk, almond milk and maple syrup in the blender
5. Blend for 1 - 2 minutes. Done & ready for the weekend. Happy #friday! #fridaynight #fridayfeeling #Chef_T