Made the most delicious pumpkin pie ever! 🥧🎃👻 Get in the fall spirit with this amazing pumpkin pie recipe this weekend! Tell me how it is :) 🥧 I’ve always loved cooking and baking! 🍴🥄🍰🥧 let me know if you guys would want more of these posts ❤️
Ingredients - •1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree •3 egg yolks •1 large egg •1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk •1 teaspoon ground cinnamon •1/2 teaspoon ground ginger •1/2 teaspoon fine salt •1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg •1/8 teaspoon Chinese 5-spice powder •1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
* Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
* Whisk together pumpkin puree, egg yolks, and egg in a large bowl until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg, and Chinese 5-spice powder; whisk until thoroughly combined.
* Fit pie crust in a 9-inch pie plate and crimp edges.
* Pour filling into the pie shell and lightly tap on the work surface to release any air bubbles.
* Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
* Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake until just set in the middle, 30 to 40 more minutes. A paring knife inserted into the filling, 1 inch from the crust, should come out clean. Allow to cool completely before serving.